10/31/15

Newsletter

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has some spooky fun planned for tonight. I will be heading out with my grandson to go trick-or-treating. He has even planned to sing his song, "Trick or treat - smell my feet - give me somethin' to eat or I will pull down Nana's underwear". I know, I know...he has the song wrong, but his version is so much cuter. He sure does love his Nana!


Okey dokey! Let's get the digiscrapping party started! To start things off, I have some new products in my shops. I also started off my Digital Scrapbook Day sale early this year. You can find all of my products on sale for 50% off until November 9 in both of my shops; Daisies & Dimples and CUDigitals

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
It is the last day to grab our $1.00 Trick-or-Treat deals at Daisies & Dimples! Choose from close to 200 products; all on sale for only $1.00 each! 


To celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day, some of the designers at Daisies & Dimples are offering some samplers and freebies for all of you. Join in on a great Village Shop Hop to download all of our goodies! Check out our new releases while you are hopping around. Spend $10 in the shop and get our Be My Neighbor Collab for FREE!


TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Today is the last day to complete all 4 Zombie Run challenges to win the grand prize (Hocus Pocus) and be entered to win the Ultimate Survivor prize!

Hope you all have a save and spooktacular Halloween!

No comments: