6/19/15

Newsletter

Independence Day is right around the corner. Let your patriotism shine with this red, white and blue collection. This collection is great for all of your July 4th, military, fireworks photos and much more! And guess what? Each pack is on sale for ONLY $1.00 during the Pickle Barrel sale. Buy the 6 pack and you get the American Made Alpha for FREE!


I have even more sales going on at my Daisies & Dimples shop. Christmas has come early and you get to save 45% off all of my Christmas and winter products


Father's Day is this weekend. To celebrate the dads in our lives, we are having a $1.00 Father's Day Sale

Along with all of the sales I have going on, all of my other products are on sale for 40% off AND new releases in all of my shops! I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!



No comments: