5/15/15

Newsletter

The weekend is finally here! I will be spending my weekend getting my kitchen ready to paint. I hate painting, but I sure do love how fresh and clean everything looks afterwards. I just might takes some before and after photos for a fun layout idea. I hope you all have planned for a great weekend. I have released a few products this week that are available in my shops.



Have you been by Daisies & Dimples for the Spring Clearance Sale? There are over 300 products marked down this week with up to 75% off savings! I have over 100 products for 50% off. Don't wait because these products will soon be gone for good!

You can check out MANY MORE of my clearance products HERE....

I am also having a Creative Team Call. For more info, please contact me with the info below!

No comments: